AC Mechanic Jobs (or air conditioning mechanics) are been trending in the market. Especially during the Summer Seasons, their demands get high. Their Demand is more mostly in the cities or those places that have extreme climatic conditions. In India, As most of the people live in cities, colonies, their demand would be much higher.
Most of the companies that have employees working over there will be having AC. These AC should be maintained properly. They need regular maintenance and repairs at times. Professional AC Mechanics would really give relief to these people at that time.
What an AC Mechanic can do?
Air Conditioning Mechanics will install, maintain, and repair air conditioning systems in office and Home.
Who can become an AC Mechanic?
Anyone who can do electrical work and knowledge of wiring and repair works of electrical instruments can become an AC Mechanic. Usually, the basic Qualification that people look like a fresher for those who apply for AC Mechanic is 12th Class completed.
Initially, a fresher has to work under the Senior AC Mechanic to learn the things for a few weeks. Next According to the work one has to go to different places like homes and offices to repair the AC. If you repair AC in the corporate offices, it is important for you to know English. As to maintain the Dignity, Corporates work with professionals. So it is advisable to learn English.
Once the AC is repaired, the customer will either pay you the fee or pay your senior officer the fee for the repair work done by you.
As there is no fixed timing, anyone who is interested, irrespective of their education and their work role can learn this and can work as a part-time or full-time job. There is no fixed income in this field. You will be paid as per the amount of work done by you. There are chances that sometimes you might not get work in this field. At that time you can work for another job related to your skills and earn extra income.
Apart from being a mechanic you can learn other skills from our blog for different kinds of occupation.
What is the AC Mechanic?
An AC Mechanic is a person who repairs or fixes the problems in AC. After Checking the condition of the AC, they either Fix the Part or Repair the Part based on the requirements.
How much do people who fix AC make per month?
There is no fixed Income for AC Mechanics. This is a seasonal based job. This job will be most active during the summer season. During the Summer Seasons, those who repair more AC would be getting paid more.
Books to Read to become AC Mechanic
To Repair the AC, you must have strong knowledge of electricity. Then you must have in-depth knowledge of How an AC Works. You know about different parts of AC. You should know how these parts run and how to repair it.
If you want to become an AC Mechanic then, you can read:
- Mechanic Refrigeration And A.C. Trade Theory
- The Complete Guide to Portable Air Conditioner Repair: Includes a Portable AC Buying Guide
- Refrigerator And Air Conditioner
- AC Maintenance & Repair Manual for Outboard Motors
- Textbook of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning (M.E.)
- AC Maintenance & Repair Manual for Diesel Engines
- ITI Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Practical (I & II Year)
- Hand Book on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Servicing – Theory and Practical (in HINDI)
or Find a nearby training institute. Join there and learn there and get realtime experience. This course would be from one month to 3 months.
Scope of AC Mechanic in India
If you want to become an AC Mechanic then there is a great scope in India. As India is a developing country and more and more people started using AC in both Cities and Villages, Homes, Shops, restaurants, offices, and other public places the scope of this job is growing up.
Initially learn how to repair AC. You can then get trained by an expert for a few days. You can then work as AC Mechanics for a few days which will give you real-time market exposure. And then you can start up your AC Repair Agency. You can hire those who are looking for part-time jobs or want to make some income and make them work.
How can I find a job as AC Mechanic?
You can find jobs both offline and online.
Here are a few ways:
- There are a lot of AC Companies that need trained and skilled people who can repair AC. You can either approach them or apply for jobs on their official websites.
- There are a lot of Electrical Repair Agencies who would be hiring for AC Repair and Maintenance persons. You can apply there.
- There are a lot of Job Portals like Indeed, Naukri, Monster. You can register there, update your profile or the skills, and get opportunities there.
- There are sites like UrbanClap where you can find jobs for local services. You can apply there and earn from there.
Download the details about AC Mechanics and Save it for future use.
Few Tools that an AC Mechanic Should have:
- Bosch GSB 550 Mechanic Kit Professional
- IBELL IBL TD13-100, 650W Professional Tool Kit (Red) Pack of 115
- STANLEY STST512114 12” Multipurpose Tools Storage Water Proof Open Mouth Bag
- FAB Innovations 46 in 1 Pcs Tool Kit & Screwdriver and Socket Set Multi Purpose Combination Tool Case Precision Socket Set
With more and more practice you can become a better AC Mechanic. Start earning as your side income now. If you have any doubts or queries then feel free to ask us. Share this article with your friends and family members so that they too can take the benefit of it.
Not satisfied with our content or need more details, If so then do let us know in the comment section below or feel free to Contact Us to know more.