A Graphic Designer Jobs incorporates the nuances of art and technology and creates visuals that communicate messages that captivate customers and inform them at the same time. Graphic Designers use a variant of graphic designing software to develop the production designs for corporate reports, magazines, advertisements, brochures, banners, etc. Graphic Designers can either work as a freelancer and work with the clients of their choice or work in an office environment and write for a specific company.
Graphic Designer Jobs Roles and Responsibilities includes:
- Communicating the design concept to the customer.
- Developing visual elements that help deliver a specific message to viewers.
- Using digital illustration and the graphic designing software to create graphics.
- Presenting compelling visuals to the client, and adjusting the output, so they fit with the guidelines.
- Reviewing the final design for error before printing them.
Qualification required for Graphic Designer Jobs:
- A diploma degree in graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic designing or related field.
Qualities required for learning Graphic Designing:
- Analytical Skills: An ability to look at their designs from the audience point of view.
- Communication Skills: An ability to communicate with both the client and the team designers to make sure the design meets the desired requirement of client.
- Creativity: An ability to think of fresh ideas and consider new approaches.
- Editing Skills: Meticulously editing the designed graphics for publication.
- Computer Skills: The knowledge of the latest graphic design software.
The scope of the Skill (Past, Present and Future):
Given the popularity of internet marketing, most of the businesses today seek for a graphic designer to deliver their messages on the online platforms through the help of compelling visuals. As a critical component of marketing brochures, online advertisements, the graphics are preferred over plain text because it makes the complex idea attractive and more accessible.
Talking about the present and future scope, to say that learning this skill will help you make money online would be an understatement because you can make a living out of it.
- Employment scopes of graphic designers have been projected to grow 15% over the next two decades.
- Graphic Designs will continue to have an integral place in the marketing world for the next twenty years.
- The median annual salary of a moderately experienced graphic designer is INR 3,00,000.
Hence, you need not bear question on the scope of working as a graphic designer. The opportunities are available, and they are limitless for those who are willing to put their best efforts.
Graphic Designers can work as:
- Web Developers
- Industrial Designers
- Multimedia Animators
- Multimedia Artists
- Fine Artists
- Desktop Publishers
Books for Graphic Designer
Graphic Designing is all about Creativity. But do we really need books to enhance the creativity? Yes We, do. Here are the list of few books that you can use to make excel in this field.
- Graphic Design: A New History
- Design as Art
- Graphic Design: The New Basics: Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Graphic Design For Everyone: Understand the Building Blocks so You can Do It Yourself
Lets Go a bit ahead, If you want to learn designing in the Industrial standards then Register yourself in DesignerUp and Learn as much as you can.
Now you know what graphic designers do? That’s great. But do you know what kind of tools do they use?
The most commonly used tool is Canva. Excluding that you can Photoshop (It is an downloaded from the official Adobe Website). There are many other online tools like Photopea, PosterMyWall or Crello or PicsArt or PixelLab or PicsKit to create stunning images.
Websites to find graphic designing work:
There are a lot of websites where you can show your creativity and earn penny if you are interested. All you have to do is sign up into these websites and find new clients and deliver then what they want.
Almost all the companies would be having a department where they would be looking for candidates who are good at designing. All you have to do is you have to keep applying for these kinds of companies. But in this world of competition, you need to beat out others to be at the top of the hiring list. Even if many people are skillful, they wont get placed in their dream job.
So you might be wondering how to cross this barrier? Right? All you have to do is, You should create portfolio of yours. show your skills to the world. Your chances of getting hired would more. Your work should speak more than your work. Just like your work, even your resume should be highlighting. Make your resume prepared by the experts.
So, I suppose you know who are Graphic Designers, what are their roles and responsibilities, what is their importance in market, how can you become a designer, how to showcase your talent to the world and get placed in the industry you love.
Still If you have any other questions or want to know more, feel free to contact us.