Interior Designing is for those people who are artistic and have a passion for design. It involves creating designs for various residential and workplace properties and executing the creative designs to create an environment desired by the client. If you are a artistic person then the Interior Designing Jobs are for you.
The Interior Designing Jobs is preferable for those who are creative in mind, enjoy solving puzzles, and have an eye for the smallest of the details. In an interior designer’s life, there is no dull day because the different client has different expectations, exceeding those can be an exhilarating and a challenging task.
Interior Designing Jobs Description
- Analyzing client’s needs.
- Brainstorming creative ideas to meet the client’s requirements.
- Establishing plans and specification.
- Developing a rough design.
- Estimating the budget.
- Implementation of the design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Design Strategy and Innovation
- Professional Certificates in Interior Designing
Qualities needed for learning those skills:
- Ability to give attention to details.
- Artistic talent
- Creative mind
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
You cant call yourself as an Interior Designer if you have not read the following books:
- Modular Kitchen Planning & Designing Guide: A-Z Modular Kitchen Guide for Indian Homes
- A Guide to Decorating on a Budget
- INTERIOR DESIGN WITH ART & COLOR Designing Your Room On a Budget
- Modern Interior Designing
- Designing Interiors with Tile: Creative Ideas with Ceramic, Stone and, Mosaic
- The Interior Design Reference & Specification Book updated & revised: Everything Interior Designers Need to Know Every Day
If you have not read it, then go and read now and enhance your skills.
If you dont want to prepare yourself with books, we have an option for that too.
Register yourself in DesignerUP Website and learn from there.
The scope of the Skill (Past, Present, and Future):
Interior Designing has been in the industry for years, and over the last three decades, the business has increased many folds. Since more and more people have started to hire professionals to design their houses, the prospect is high. Though it can be a daunting experience for the beginners, the field becomes promising as they gain experience. So, the more time you invest, the more earning possibilities you get.
An inexperienced interior designer in India can earn up to Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month and the senior designers can get salary up to 60,000, and a lot more if they use their skills appropriately.
Colleges offering Interior Designing courses in India:
Few of the colleges where you can join to enrich your skills and make your dreams come true are:
You can read the above mentioned books and study in the colleges and universities but are you sure you will be placed in a good industry? No right? You have to prepare a professional resume for it. Your resume is the face of the future, to make your resume prepared by an resume expert.
There is a lot of scope of an Interior Designer.
- You can work in construction industry and work closely with architects and plan the construction of building.
- You can work for hotels, resorts and villas.
If you want to work as a freelancer or want to make earn part time with the knowledge you have can do it
To know more feel free to contact us.